Irish, Hokies will keep winning
Virginia Tech and Notre Dame figure to build on the momentum generated the last two weeks.
- This is an off week for college football, with very few big games. One exception is Friday night's Bowling Green-Northern Illinois game that might help decide the MAC this year. While we can't decide who will win that contest, we do like UAB to hold off Memphis in a battle that might decide Conference USA this year.
In other games, we expect Boise State, Notre Dame and Navy to keep rolling and Oregon State to possibly upset Arizona State on Saturday night.
One could have made a tidy sum going against our best bets the last three weeks, but undaunted, we'll press on, pointing to Boise State and Wisconsin to right our ship this week.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
- Sources: No penalty for reversed targeting call
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider