A look around the MWC
Gary Crowton is on the hot seat after going 5-7 and 4-8 the past two seasons, the first back-to-back losing campaigns at BYU since 1970-71.
- Brigham Young coach Gary Crowton suffered two losses last week.
Whether they were devastating losses depends on whether or not the losses keep coming.
The first loss for Crowton was Val Hale's firing as BYU men's athletic director on Wednesday. Hale hired Crowton, his friend from high school. Whether the view was accurate or not, Hale was seen as the man who might have been able to temper the heat on Crowton's seat.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New Mexico State Aggies Throwback Mini Football
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider