Team preview: UNLV
Blue Ribbon Illustrated previews the 2004-05 college football season, exclusively on Insider.
- Editor's Note: Insider has teamed with Blue Ribbon College Football Yearbook to provide a comprehensive look at all 117 Division I-A teams. To subscribe to Insider, click here. To order a copy of the 384-page book, visit www.blueribbonyearbook.com.COACH AND PROGRAM
After a half-decade in the desert, John Robinson made a wholesale change on the offensive side of the ball at the end of last season. Every coach is new, but no change is bigger than having Bruce Snyder in the booth helping Robinson call the shots.
The pair, each with a national coach-of-the-year award on their mantle, represents one of the best offensive tandems in America.
Snyder, who still will coach tight ends, is in his second campaign at UNLV. He joins fellow Oregon alum Robinson for what could be a very interesting high-octane machine come fall.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
- Sources: No penalty for reversed targeting call
- Missouri rewards Pinkel with bump to $3.1M
- Heisman RBs Salaam, Williams on Hall ballot
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider