Team preview: Bowling Green
Blue Ribbon Illustrated previews the 2004-05 college football season, exclusively on Insider.
In his first season as head coach, the Falcons won the MAC West, beat Northwestern in the Motor City Bowl, 28-24, and finished the year ranked in the top 25 in both polls.
"We took it to the next level," said Brandon, who succeeded Urban Meyer as head coach after spending two seasons as BGU's offensive coordinator. "We had been knocking on the door the past couple of years."
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Source: Indiana, Cincy set '21, '22 meetings
- Source: NC State-WVU series set for 2018-19
- Spurrier digs at Swinney, cites wins in rivalry
- Snyder to Texas' Strong: 'Be who you are'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- JanSport Youth Bowling Green Falcons Orange Football T-Shirt