Team preview: Bowling Green
Blue Ribbon Illustrated previews the 2004-05 college football season, exclusively on Insider.
In his first season as head coach, the Falcons won the MAC West, beat Northwestern in the Motor City Bowl, 28-24, and finished the year ranked in the top 25 in both polls.
"We took it to the next level," said Brandon, who succeeded Urban Meyer as head coach after spending two seasons as BGU's offensive coordinator. "We had been knocking on the door the past couple of years."
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Buckeyes' Miller throwing ahead of schedule
- Manziel A&M jersey expected to fetch $100K
- Man acquitted in death of EMU football player
- Fitzgerald: Union push 'unified' Northwestern
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- JanSport Youth Bowling Green Falcons Orange Football T-Shirt