Trojans ink nation's best class
Originally Published: February 13, 2004By Tom Lemming | ESPN.com
- All you need to know about the 2004 Pac-10 recruiting season can be summed up with three letters: USC. Not only did the Trojans sign the best recruiting class in the Pac-10, they also inked the top class in the country. While Washington, Oregon and Cal kept the Trojans within sight, the rest of the conference trailed USC by a wide margin.
Here's how I see the 2004 Pac-10 recruiting race.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com