Departing schools ink top classes
Originally Published: February 11, 2004By Tom Lemming | ESPN.com
The recruiting classes in the Big East are quite a mixed bag. Miami had a great class, while Virginia Tech and Boston College had good classes. That presents a problem because all three of those institutions are leaving for the ACC. Pittsburgh still had a pretty good year, but most of the rest of the schools struggled. Considering the departure of the top three schools, the Big East would have to rank at the bottom of the big conferences in recruiting this year.
Here's how I see the 2004 Big East recruiting race.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Spurrier digs at Swinney, cites wins in rivalry
- Snyder to Texas' Strong: 'Be who you are'
- Diggs: Some ex-Longhorns didn't love game
- TCU 'separates' from star DE after gun claim
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Under Armour Men's Boston College Eagles Maroon Football Tech Performance T-Shirt