Seminoles strike again
Originally Published: February 9, 2004By Tom Lemming | ESPN.com
- It was a very good recruiting year for most of the teams in the ACC -- and with Boston College, Miami and Virginia Tech on the way it needed to be. Florida State did its usual terrific job and clearly had the best class, but also keep an eye on Maryland, who grabbed a very athletic group. Georgia Tech was a nice surprise and signed a better-than-average class. Overall, I would rank the ACC fourth behind the SEC, Big 12 and Big Ten.
Here's how I see the 2004 ACC recruiting race.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com