Seminoles strike again
Originally Published: February 9, 2004By Tom Lemming | ESPN.com
It was a very good recruiting year for most of the teams in the ACC -- and with Boston College, Miami and Virginia Tech on the way it needed to be. Florida State did its usual terrific job and clearly had the best class, but also keep an eye on Maryland, who grabbed a very athletic group. Georgia Tech was a nice surprise and signed a better-than-average class. Overall, I would rank the ACC fourth behind the SEC, Big 12 and Big Ten.
Here's how I see the 2004 ACC recruiting race.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- NCAA settles concussion suit with $70M fund
- OU RB meets with police over alleged assault
- OK State has APR penalty rescinded by NCAA
- Kentucky great 'Wah Wah' Jones dies at 88
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Under Armour Youth Maryland Terrapins Red 'Light 'Em Up' Tech Performance T-Shirt