Fresno State battle tested for stretch run
Originally Published: November 18, 2003By Ed Graney | Special to ESPN.com
- This is what Pat Hill coaches for, this kind of game against this kind of opponent at this time of year. Second-place Fresno State -- 7-4 overall and 5-1 in conference -- hosts first-place Boise State this week. "This is a great opportunity for us," said Hill. "It's not very often this late in the season that you can play a game like this in your home stadium, one with a championship-type atmosphere and having everything on the line. We are really looking forward to it."
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
- FSU's Fisher: 'We're not defending anything'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Authentic Street Signs Nevada Basketball Court Sign
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com