Meyer's Utes on the move
Offensive lineman Chris Kemoeatu is suspended for this week's home game against New Mexico for a flagrant foul against UNLV. The previous week, he was kicked out against SDSU for fighting. Kemoeatu -- who will undergo anger-management counseling -- is the fourth player (all inherited by first-year coach Urban Meyer) to be suspended this season.
"(Kemoeatu) has a temper issue," said Meyer. "If you don't get it corrected now when a young man is 20, 21 years old, you find yourself in jail later in life. People who commit these violations in this program will not play. I'm disappointed we've had (suspensions). It does take away from our (success), absolutely. People who find themselves in these situations won't play and if they continue to do it again won't be around."
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Buckeyes' Miller throwing ahead of schedule
- Manziel A&M jersey expected to fetch $100K
- Man acquitted in death of EMU football player
- Fitzgerald: Union push 'unified' Northwestern
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- New Mexico State Aggies Throwback Mini Football