Berlin has last laugh
Updated: September 10, 2003, 2:46 PM ETBy Jorge Milian | Special to ESPN.com
As the boos cascaded down from the 79,932 fans at the Orange Bowl on Saturday night, one couldn't blame Miami quarterback Brock Berlin if he was left wondering why he ever transferred from Florida to play for the Hurricanes. Berlin's three turnovers -- two interceptions and a fumble -- had allowed the Gators to take a 33-10 lead with 6:10 remaining in the third quarter and left Miami's fair-weathered fans howling.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Florida banged up entering spring practice
- Vandy hires Utah St.'s Maile as D-line coach
- Miami's Knighton out of hospital after falling ill
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Rutgers Scarlet Knights Mini Rubber Football