Four prospects who could make noise
- With the NFL Combine coming up this week, we take a look at four players who are slightly under the radar but have a chance to improve their stock in the coming days and weeks.
They include a pair of wide receivers, one who played at the highest collegiate level and one with no major-college experience at all, a running back who has been on the shelf for two years and a very smart quarterback who lacks ideal size. None is making a lot of noise now, but that could change as the workout season unfolds.
Here's a look at the pluses and minuses for these four players not getting a lot of big-time notice as the draft approaches:
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider