Eight D-linemen among top 25
Georgia DE David Pollack is back on Mel Kiper's Big Board while USC WR Mike Williams is back in the top 10.
- The Senior Bowl is long gone and the NFL combine is yet to come, but that doesn't mean things can't change on the Big Board. Players are still moving up and down, and in some cases onto and off the board.
Georgia defensive end David Pollack is back on my list of the top 25 NFL prospects at No. 20, replacing Oklahoma wide receiver Mark Clayton, while USC wideout Mike Williams is back in the top 10 after holding the top spot for a large portion of the college season.
Eight of the top 10 spots on the latest Big Board are held by offensive players, but defensive players occupy 10 of the next 15. Defensive line is by far the most-represented group with eight on the board, with wide receiver a distant second at four players. There are three running backs on the list and two each from the quarterback, linebacker and defensive back positions.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider