OU wideout Bradley debuts
The top 10 holds and WR Mark Badley of Oklahoma makes his debut on Mel Kiper's Big Board of the top 25 NFL prospects.
- BIG BOARD: Kiper's Top 25 NFL prospects | Dec. 8
A light schedule last week means no movement in the top 10 of the Big Board, but there has been some shuffling below.
Oklahoma WR Mark Bradley makes his debut this week at No. 23, while Mississippi G Marcus Johnson is back on the board after a brief hiatus. Both USC DT Shaun Cody and Oklahoma OT Jammal Brown jumped up three spots this week.
Here are those players, and the rest of the top 25 fall into order:
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
- Former Vols coach Majors in stable condition
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider