Roy Williams makes a move
Texas WR Roy Williams moves from No. 8 to No. 3 on Mel Kiper Jr.'s Big Board of the top 25 NFL prospects.
When sophomore wideout Mike Williams of USC declared for the draft, he immediately became the No. 2 player on the board, giving Larry Fitzgerald some competition at the No. 1 spot. But Williams has since slipped in the rankings. While everyone else is in the clubhouse, Williams is going to need an eagle to regain his status, because he won't work out until April 8.
Meanwhile, Texas WR Roy Williams made a significant jump after a great individual workout. There's even speculation that Williams, who was often featured No. 1 on my board during the 2003 season, will be picked up second overall by the Oakland Raiders. By the way, there are now 15 underclassmen in my Top 25.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Buckeyes' Miller throwing ahead of schedule
- Manziel A&M jersey expected to fetch $100K
- Fitzgerald: Union push 'unified' Northwestern
- Giving back: Beadles donates $750K to Utes
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Miami Redhawks Red Sideline Razor T-Shirt