Roy Williams makes a move
Texas WR Roy Williams moves from No. 8 to No. 3 on Mel Kiper Jr.'s Big Board of the top 25 NFL prospects.
- BIG BOARD: Kiper's Top 25 NFL prospects | March 26
When sophomore wideout Mike Williams of USC declared for the draft, he immediately became the No. 2 player on the board, giving Larry Fitzgerald some competition at the No. 1 spot. But Williams has since slipped in the rankings. While everyone else is in the clubhouse, Williams is going to need an eagle to regain his status, because he won't work out until April 8.
Meanwhile, Texas WR Roy Williams made a significant jump after a great individual workout. There's even speculation that Williams, who was often featured No. 1 on my board during the 2003 season, will be picked up second overall by the Oakland Raiders. By the way, there are now 15 underclassmen in my Top 25.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Women's Miami Redhawks Red Tri-Blend Football T-Shirt
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider