Harris, Willingham bring credibility
Willingham and Harris help give the Pac-10 the best group of coaches the conference has seen since the days of John Robinson (USC), Terry Donahue (UCLA), Bill Walsh (Stanford) and Don James (Washington).
With Pete Carroll and Norm Chow at USC, Jeff Tedford at California, Mike Bellotti at Oregon and Dirk Koetter at Arizona State, Willingham and Harris give the Pac-10 a strong group of coaches with high profiles. Even Mike Stoops (Arizona) and Karl Dorrell (UCLA) have shown promise in the early stages of their head-coaching careers.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Florida State, Alabama remain 1-2 in AP poll
- ACC rules Winston's ref bump 'insignificant'
- FSU's Fisher: Doesn't matter how team wins
- Sooners' Perine (427 yards) bests Gordon
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Stanford Cardinal Rose Bowl Game Mascot T-shirt