Rivalries should produce good games
- I know you are probably going to pick Oklahoma this weekend, but what do you think Oklahoma State has to do in order to pull off the upset against the Sooners?
Jason, Clovis, N.M.
Not so fast, my friend! Both running backs OU's Adrian Peterson and OSU's Vernand Morency will get some yards in this game, so the real key will be whether the Cowboys can jump ahead early at home, where they have won two of the last three against the Sooners. If Oklahoma State can get some doubt in the minds of the Oklahoma players and take the game into the fourth quarter, there is a good chance for an upset.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
- NCAA considering football early signing period
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider