Yale leads all-time series, 64-48-8
- Harvard vs. Yale. One of the great rivalries in college football.
It may not produce the most NFL players each year, and it may not be the most visible game on the schedule, even though it now seems as if college football games are televised practically every night of the week. But another chapter of this storied Ivy League rivalry will take place Nov. 20, and no game that day will pit two schools who have impacted America like these.
Harvard gave us five presidents John Adams, John Quincy Adams, Theodore Roosevelt, Franklin Delano Roosevelt and John F. Kennedy and, yes, they're all pictured in the football media guide.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Sources: No penalty for reversed targeting call
- Missouri rewards Pinkel with bump to $3.1M
- Heisman RBs Salaam, Williams on Hall ballot
- OSU's Bell out of spring practice after surgery
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider