Chang will do plenty of damage
UAB will make enough plays to keep things interesting, but it will be unable to keep up with Timmy Chang and Co.
- The Sheraton Hawaii Bowl will be played on the Warriors' home turf at Aloha Stadium. An interesting twist for a game that is shaping up to be one of the most entertaining and high-scoring affairs of the postseason. Hawaii features the passing of QB Timmy Chang ,who became the NCAA's all-time yardage leader earlier in the year.
When: Dec. 24, Fri., 7:00 ET (ESPN)
Where: Honolulu, Hawaii
UAB owns one of the nation's most prolific offenses, as the Blazers average more than 30 points per game. QB Darrell Hackney leads the charge for the Blazers and is complemented nicely by record-setting WR Roddy White. Both teams have tremendous talent on the offensive side of the ball, but the Warriors hold a clear advantage in terms of experience.
This will be UAB's first ever bowl appearance, compared to Hawaii's fourth in the last six years. Will the pressure prove too much for the emerging Blazers or will Hackney find a way to keep pace with Chang and lead UAB to a milestone win?
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE COLLEGE FOOTBALL HEADLINES
- Miami's Knighton out of hospital after falling ill
- Stanford hires Texas' Akina as secondary coach
- Stanford's Shaw opposed to early signing day
- Nebraska, Pelini agree to one-year extension
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NCAAF Home
- CFB Nation
- Awards Tracker
- BCS Standings
- Bowl Projections
- Pick Center
- Power Rankings
- Revenue and Expenses
- Weekly Leaders
- FCS Insider