Deacons guard playing through it
- Previous Words: Last week
Gray told ESPN.com he hasn't made the injury public because he doesn't want to make a big deal out of it.
He's doing daily treatment on his wrist, but it hasn't hampered his shooting he scored 31 against Clemson, 25 against Maryland and 13 against North Carolina in the past three games.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Self 'confident' Embiid will play despite back
- Wichita State reaches 34-0, wins MVC final
- Fond farewell: Terps stun Virginia in ACC finale
- Nebraska upsets ninth-ranked Wisconsin
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's North Carolina Tar Heels Charcoal Stealth Tri-Blend T-Shirt