Deacons guard playing through it
Wake Forest junior guard Justin Gray tore ligaments in his right wrist in a win over Virginia on Jan. 2 and has to wear a brace whenever he's not playing basketball.
Gray told ESPN.com he hasn't made the injury public because he doesn't want to make a big deal out of it.
He's doing daily treatment on his wrist, but it hasn't hampered his shooting he scored 31 against Clemson, 25 against Maryland and 13 against North Carolina in the past three games.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Pauley Pavilion court flooded as main breaks
- Giving back: Hill donates $1.25M to Duke
- Kentucky great 'Wah Wah' Jones dies at 88
- UAB grants All-C-USA PG Frazier his release
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings North Carolina Tar Heels Alley Oop Youth-Size Rubber Basketball