Team preview: Indiana State
Blue Ribbon Illustrated previews the 2004-05 college basketball season, exclusively on Insider.
- Editor's Note: Insider has teamed with Blue Ribbon College Basketball Yearbook, long known as the Bible of college basketball, to provide a comprehensive look at all 326 Division I teams.COACH AND PROGRAM
The climb back up the MVC standings is not easy. Just ask Royce Waltman.
After a two-year run at the top of the conference, the Sycamores have spent the last three trying to find their way back. ISU appeared to be heading in the right direction last year, but after an 8-7 start that included going 4-3 in the conference, the bottom fell out. Their top player, 6-5 junior guard David Moss, was suspended for three games in early February after an incident with his girlfriend led to a battery charge. The charge was later dropped after an agreement was reached with the prosecution that required Moss to stay out of trouble for one year.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Wichita State reaches 34-0, wins MVC final
- Fond farewell: Terps stun Virginia in ACC finale
- Nebraska upsets ninth-ranked Wisconsin
- Cuse closes regular season with rout of FSU
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM