Team preview: Hartford
Blue Ribbon Illustrated previews the 2004-05 college basketball season, exclusively on Insider.
- Editor's Note: Insider has teamed with Blue Ribbon College Basketball Yearbook, long known as the Bible of college basketball, to provide a comprehensive look at all 326 Division I teams.COACH AND PROGRAM
Larry Harrison has waited for four seasons for Hartford to be able to play the style of basketball he likes to coach. After enduring an injury-plagued 2003-04 season, this may finally be the year the Hawks will be able to do that.
"We want to create offense from our defense and put pressure on the ball," Harrison said. "We want to get people playing fast and playing out of their comfort zone. We want to give people the illusion that they are open and rotate to the ball instead of rotating to the man."
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Parker's career-high 30 lead Duke by UNC
- Florida routs Kentucky to finish 18-0 in SEC
- WVU overcomes Wiggins' 41 to stun Kansas
- Ducks down No. 3 Arizona to win 7th straight
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM