Team preview: Colorado
Blue Ribbon Illustrated previews the 2004-05 college basketball season, exclusively on Insider.
- Editor's Note: Insider has teamed with Blue Ribbon College Basketball Yearbook, long known as the Bible of college basketball, to provide a comprehensive look at all 326 Division I teams.COACH AND PROGRAM
Colorado coach Ricardo Patton has done a solid job in recent years, but enters his ninth season with his toughest task to date.
Patton led the Buffs to the NCAA Tournament in 2002-03 and followed up with a 10-win conference campaign (the most since 1996-97) and a trip to the NIT last season. However, four key starters must be replaced.
Gone is first-team All-Big 12 selection David Harrison (17.1 ppg, 8.8 rpg, 2.9 bpg), as well as proven scorer Michael Morandais (16.1 ppg, 4.4 rpg, 3.1 apg), quality rebounder Lamar Harris (7.2 ppg, 8.5 rpg) and CU's career three-point field goals made (257) leader Blair Wilson (12.3 ppg, 3.3 rpg, 1.7 apg, 1.3 spg).
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Wichita State reaches 34-0, wins MVC final
- Fond farewell: Terps stun Virginia in ACC finale
- Cuse closes regular season with rout of FSU
- Ohio St. pulls away late, edges Michigan St.
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM