Team preview: Wichita State
Blue Ribbon Illustrated previews the 2003-04 college basketball season, exclusively on Insider.
Updated: November 6, 2003, 4:03 PM ETBlue Ribbon Yearbook
Editor's Note: Insider has teamed with Blue Ribbon College Basketball Yearbook, long known as the Bible of college basketball, to provide a comprehensive look at all 327 Division I teams.
Mark Turgeon knows the time has come at Wichita State.
While building up the Shockers program the last three years, the coach always had an eye cast toward the 2003-04 season, when the team would open the 10,300-seat Charles Koch Arena.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Robinson's heroics help Pitt topple No. 8 ND
- Vols defeat Auburn, spoil coach Pearl's return
- Kaminsky leads No. 5 Wisconsin past Iowa
- Arizona holds Oregon St. to 34 points in rout
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Wichita State Shockers Replica Basketball Black Shorts