Team preview: Wofford
Blue Ribbon Illustrated previews the 2003-04 college basketball season, exclusively on Insider.
- Editor's Note: Insider has teamed with Blue Ribbon College Basketball Yearbook, long known as the Bible of college basketball, to provide a comprehensive look at all 327 Division I teams.
The smooth, slick offensive showcase the Wofford Terriers often displayed last year, compliments largely of Mike Lenzley and Lee Nixon, won't be so much in evidence this year. Instead, expect a more balanced attack and a bigger emphasis on defense and rebounding.
At least that's what second-year head coach Mike Young is shooting for. With Lenzly (15.9 ppg, 5.2 rpg, 4.1 apg) and Nixon (15.0 ppg) gone, the team's attack point will change somewhat from the perimeter to the post.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- UCSB fan confronts Hawaii coach, arrested
- No. 6 Villanova seals Big East title with win
- Appling-led Spartans hit on all cylinders in win
- Kilpatrick's 34 pace Cincinnati by Memphis
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM