Team preview: Dartmouth
Blue Ribbon Illustrated previews the 2003-04 college basketball season, exclusively on Insider.
- Editor's Note: Insider has teamed with Blue Ribbon College Basketball Yearbook, long known as the Bible of college basketball, to provide a comprehensive look at all 327 Division I teams.
Long-time Dartmouth coach Dave Faucher has no interest in talking about how last season could've been better. Obviously, Faucher remembers the several one-point losses, including a heartbreaking triple-overtime defeat to Albany, and the oh-so-close battles against league foes Harvard, Princeton and Brown. But he has no interest in reliving them.
"The good news about last year is it's over, and we're looking forward to this season very, very much around here,'' Faucher said. "The pieces are intact and honestly, we can play with anyone in this league. Sure, we lost a lot of close games last year, but the main thing is, once that last buzzer sounded, that season ended.''
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Wichita State reaches 34-0, wins MVC final
- Fond farewell: Terps stun Virginia in ACC finale
- Nebraska upsets ninth-ranked Wisconsin
- Cuse closes regular season with rout of FSU
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM