Team preview: Central Florida
Blue Ribbon Illustrated previews the 2003-04 college basketball season, exclusively on Insider.
- Editor's Note: Insider has teamed with Blue Ribbon College Basketball Yearbook, long known as the Bible of college basketball, to provide a comprehensive look at all 327 Division I teams. Kirk Speraw doesn't get enough credit for the job he has done at UCF, a school that had never had a winning season at the NCAA Division I level before his arrival.
In 10 years, Speraw has posted eight double-figure win totals and helped put the Golden Knights on the national map. He has led his teams to a pair of trips to the NCAA Tournament and five conference tournament finals on national television.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Wichita St. routs Evansville, improves to 32-0
- South Carolina coach Martin sorry for outburst
- Duke's Parker hasn't decided on NBA draft
- Winthrop upsets High Point with last-second 3
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM