Team preview: New Hampshire
Blue Ribbon Illustrated previews the 2003-04 college basketball season, exclusively on Insider.
- Editor's Note: Insider has teamed with Blue Ribbon College Basketball Yearbook, long known as the Bible of college basketball, to provide a comprehensive look at all 327 Division I teams. A quick look at the final America East team statistics tells you all you need to know about New Hampshire's 2003-03 season.
The Wildcats finished last in the nine-team conference in nine major categories, including scoring, scoring defense, scoring margin, field-goal percentage and free-throw percentage, and eighth in four others, including rebounding margin and turnovers.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Wichita St. routs Evansville, improves to 32-0
- South Carolina coach Martin sorry for outburst
- Duke's Parker hasn't decided on NBA draft
- Winthrop upsets High Point with last-second 3
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM