Team preview: Binghamton
Blue Ribbon Illustrated previews the 2003-04 college basketball season, exclusively on Insider.
- Editor's Note: Insider has teamed with Blue Ribbon College Basketball Yearbook, long known as the Bible of college basketball, to provide a comprehensive look at all 327 Division I teams. This season Binghamton is playing for real.
The Bearcats, who enjoyed surprising success during their first two seasons while making the jump from Division II to the America East, have made it through the NCAA's transition phase, which makes them eligible for the conference's postseason tournament and an NCAA Tournament berth for the first time.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Harvard snags 1st spot in NCAA tourney field
- Wichita St. routs Evansville, improves to 32-0
- McDermott among Wooden Award finalists
- South Carolina coach Martin sorry for outburst
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM