Team preview: Texas A&M
Blue Ribbon Illustrated previews the 2003-04 college basketball season, exclusively on Insider.
Updated: November 5, 2003, 8:12 PM ETBlue Ribbon Yearbook
Editor's Note: Insider has teamed with Blue Ribbon College Basketball Yearbook, long known as the Bible of college basketball, to provide a comprehensive look at all 327 Division I teams.
Not very often can a coach be satisfied with a team that loses four starters.
But for Texas A&M head man Melvin Watkins, his forecast for this year's contingent borders on the unthinkable: optimism.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Workers trying to save buckling UCLA court
- Giving back: Hill donates $1.25M to Duke
- Ex-PC starter Fortune heading to Colorado
- Mayo leaves Marquette, pursues pro career
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Texas A&M Aggies Full-Sized Crossover Basketball