Team preview: Texas A&M
Blue Ribbon Illustrated previews the 2003-04 college basketball season, exclusively on Insider.
Updated: November 5, 2003, 8:12 PM ETBlue Ribbon Yearbook
Editor's Note: Insider has teamed with Blue Ribbon College Basketball Yearbook, long known as the Bible of college basketball, to provide a comprehensive look at all 327 Division I teams.
Not very often can a coach be satisfied with a team that loses four starters.
But for Texas A&M head man Melvin Watkins, his forecast for this year's contingent borders on the unthinkable: optimism.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Big 12 chief rips NCAA, says 'cheating pays'
- Source: Kentucky among 4 in Miami event
- Florida loses Walker to season-ending injury
- Source: Wojcik heads out on recruiting trail
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Texas A&M Aggies #12 White Replica Basketball Jersey