Team preview: TCU
Blue Ribbon Illustrated previews the 2003-04 college basketball season, exclusively on Insider.
Dougherty, who took over for Billy Tubbs before the 2002-03 season, lost two players who decided to transfer over the summer-6-4 junior guard James Davis and 6-10 sophomore center Brian Carter. Both played limited roles with the team last year. Davis (2.6 ppg, 2.9 rpg) averaged 13.8 minutes in 21 games and Carter (0.8 ppg, 0.8 rpg) averaged 4.0 minutes in 17 games.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- NCAA president: Pay-for-play isn't coming
- NCAA may work with power 5 conferences
- No. 1 Arizona runs over New Mexico State
- Former Hoya Whittington intends to transfer
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's TCU Horned Frogs Charcoal Stealth Tri-Blend T-Shirt