Team preview: Cincinnati
Blue Ribbon Illustrated previews the 2003-04 college basketball season, exclusively on Insider.
Updated: November 4, 2003, 6:17 PM ETBlue Ribbon Yearbook
- Editor's Note: Insider has teamed with Blue Ribbon College Basketball Yearbook, long known as the Bible of college basketball, to provide a comprehensive look at all 327 Division I teams. Cincinnati coach Bob Huggins stood at the podium for his speech at the team's postseason banquet in the spring. The Bearcats' reign over Conference USA hoops had ended weeks earlier. For the first time in seven years, the Bearcats were not champions. Their streak of seven straight 25-win seasons had ended.
It was not a Cincinnati-like season.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Florida routs Kentucky to finish 18-0 in SEC
- WVU overcomes Wiggins' 41 to stun Kansas
- Wichita St. pounds Missouri St. to reach 33-0
- Smart move? Iowa St. fans tease star, 'flop'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Cincinnati Bearcats Red Courtside Basketball T-Shirt
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com