Team preview: Cincinnati
Blue Ribbon Illustrated previews the 2003-04 college basketball season, exclusively on Insider.
Updated: November 4, 2003, 6:17 PM ETBlue Ribbon Yearbook
Editor's Note: Insider has teamed with Blue Ribbon College Basketball Yearbook, long known as the Bible of college basketball, to provide a comprehensive look at all 327 Division I teams. Cincinnati coach Bob Huggins stood at the podium for his speech at the team's postseason banquet in the spring. The Bearcats' reign over Conference USA hoops had ended weeks earlier. For the first time in seven years, the Bearcats were not champions. Their streak of seven straight 25-win seasons had ended.
It was not a Cincinnati-like season.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- No. 4 Duke dismisses junior guard Sulaimon
- UK surges by Mizzou, now 20-0 for third time
- UCLA topples No. 11 Utah behind Powell's 23
- Loving, Russell lead Ohio St. upset of Terps
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Jansport Men's Cincinnati Bearcats Tournament Basketball Black T-shirt