Vermont, Saint Mary's banking on RPI
The PR push from conferences and teams is going strong, hoping to influence the media, and possibly the selection committee.
- Previous Words: Mon. | Tues. | Wed.
The PR push from conferences and teams is going strong, hoping to convince the media to talk about a team's chances as well as possibly convincing the NCAA Tournament selection committee.
Indiana, Saint Mary's and New Mexico are sending out talking points about their squads in the hope they can sell media members about the chances for a possible at-large bid.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- UCSB fan confronts Hawaii coach, arrested
- No. 6 Villanova seals Big East title with win
- Appling-led Spartans hit on all cylinders in win
- Kilpatrick's 34 pace Cincinnati by Memphis
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM