Wake, league mete out proper penalty
- Previous Words: Mon. | Feb. 28-March 4
Wake Forest's and the ACC's swift reactions to Chris Paul's below-the-belt blow to N.C. State's Julius Hodge should tell the Atlantic 10 and Temple how to handle a situation.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Self 'confident' Embiid will play despite back
- Wichita State reaches 34-0, wins MVC final
- Fond farewell: Terps stun Virginia in ACC finale
- Nebraska upsets ninth-ranked Wisconsin
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM