Chaney should not coach in postseason
Originally Published: February 25, 2005By Fran Fraschilla | Special to ESPN Insider
- The Atlantic 10 and Temple University took a step in the right direction by suspending John Chaney for the Owls' final three regular-season games, but I believe they should have gone further. The logical punishment that fit the crime was that Chaney should be suspended for as long as injured Saint Joe's forward John Bryant will be on the sidelines -- in this case, it looks like the remainder of the regular season and postseason.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Harvard snags 1st spot in NCAA tourney field
- Wichita St. routs Evansville, improves to 32-0
- South Carolina coach Martin sorry for outburst
- Duke's Parker hasn't decided on NBA draft
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com