Mids should go if they're in best 34
Updated: February 21, 2005, 10:42 AM ETBy Jay Bilas | ESPN Insider
- Should mid-majors get some favors on Selection Sunday? Should Texas get into the NCAAs? Which two conferences may really help the mids this season? ESPN analyst Jay Bilas answers those questions and more ...
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- Florida routs Kentucky to finish 18-0 in SEC
- WVU overcomes Wiggins' 41 to stun Kansas
- Ducks down No. 3 Arizona to win 7th straight
- Creighton's McDermott surpasses 3,000 pts
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com