Teams must adjust and find new options
Originally Published: January 28, 2005By Jay Bilas | Special to ESPN Insider
- Every year, there are injuries, suspensions, transfers and academic casualties that change the course of a team's season. It is rare when a team can go through an entire year without having to make adjustments, shift lineups or increase the load of a "role player" to make up for personnel losses. It is part of the game, and it has to be handled the right way by both players and coaches.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE MEN'S COLLEGE BASKETBALL HEADLINES
- UCSB fan confronts Hawaii coach, arrested
- No. 6 Villanova seals Big East title with win
- Appling-led Spartans hit on all cylinders in win
- Kilpatrick's 34 pace Cincinnati by Memphis
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com