Deaderick earning rave reviews
Brandon Deaderick has earned a reputation as the best pass rusher in the state of Kentucky.
- The state of Kentucky has two All-American defensive line prospects in Earl Heyman and James McKinney. But a third defensive lineman, with the same kind of size, speed and tenacity as both Heyman and a McKinney, has gone largely unnoticed.
Brandon Deaderick, who plays for Elizabethtown, has earned a reputation as the best pass rusher in the state. The 6-foot-4, 245-pounder's relentless style of play is impressive on film. He is a superb athlete with quick hands and feet. Deaderick reads offenses well and gets around the edge quickly.What impresses me the most is the way Deaderick gets the job done, despite double and triple teaming In 2003, he recorded 95 tackles, 22 quarterback sacks and 25 quarterback hurries on his way to earning all-state honors. He played both defensive end and outside linebacker.Brandon Deaderick recorded 22 sacks last season.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Source: Saints to cut veteran receiver Moore
- Sources: Knicks, Jackson discussed coaching
- Garcia, again bitten by Blue Monster, takes 9
- UCSB fan confronts Hawaii coach, arrested
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM