Charles, Youngblood top Gulf Coast talent
Originally Published: July 23, 2004By Tom Lemming | ESPN Insider
- Editor's note: Look for Tom Lemming's 2004 Recruiting Road Trip reports every Tuesday and Friday. HOUSTON -- I've been interviewing prospects in East Texas and along the Gulf Coast for over 20 years, and my 2004 trip was certainly the easiest - thanks to the Houston Texans who allowed me to use their facilities. A good number of the top prospects in the Houston area met me at Reliant Stadium where we enjoyed a good time looking over the facilities and marveling at the size of the structure. It dwarfs the Astrodome, which lies across the street, and has to be the largest stadium I've ever seen. I also made stops in Port Arthur, Beaumont, Deer Park and a few other stops in the area.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Sources: Johnson to Bucs on massive deal
- Source: Ware wants Cowboys' call by 4 ET
- Stars' Peverley collapses, game postponed
- Sources: If no trade, Bucs likely to cut Revis
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com