Charles, Youngblood top Gulf Coast talent
Originally Published: July 23, 2004By Tom Lemming | ESPN Insider
Editor's note: Look for Tom Lemming's 2004 Recruiting Road Trip reports every Tuesday and Friday. HOUSTON -- I've been interviewing prospects in East Texas and along the Gulf Coast for over 20 years, and my 2004 trip was certainly the easiest - thanks to the Houston Texans who allowed me to use their facilities. A good number of the top prospects in the Houston area met me at Reliant Stadium where we enjoyed a good time looking over the facilities and marveling at the size of the structure. It dwarfs the Astrodome, which lies across the street, and has to be the largest stadium I've ever seen. I also made stops in Port Arthur, Beaumont, Deer Park and a few other stops in the area.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- NFL mulls fine for Lynch's hat, sources say
- Mayweather, Pacquiao meet again privately
- Brady has cold, says 'not worried about it'
- Bulls stop Warriors in OT; home streak over
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Nike Men's Arizona Wildcats 'bear Down' Vizio Fiesta Bowl Bound Grey T-shirt