Stars shine in the Pacific Northwest
Originally Published: June 25, 2004By Tom Lemming | ESPN Insider
- Editor's note: Look for Tom Lemming's 2004 Recruiting Road Trip reports every Tuesday and Friday. The Pacific Northwest is a beautiful region to drive through with majestic mountains, clear blue streams and wild life around every turn. It's also not a bad place to look for blue-chip football stars.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Spurs breeze past Heat with Duncan in form
- LeBron says sleeved jersey partly to blame
- Manziel inks endorsement contract with Nike
- Guard: Pistorius said everything was 'fine'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com