WRs and RBs top sparse South Carolina crop
Originally Published: April 20, 2004By Tom Lemming | ESPN.com
- Editor's note: Look for Tom Lemming's 2004 Recruiting Road Trip reports every Tuesday and Friday. COLUMBIA, S.C. -- After driving through a good part of South Carolina, interviewing many top prospects and watching lots of film, it doesn't look like a very good year for blue-chip prospects in the Palmetto State. South Carolina has produced some outstanding major college players in the past, but the talent level is definitely down in the Class of 2005.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Spurs breeze past Heat with Duncan in form
- LeBron says sleeved jersey partly to blame
- Manziel inks endorsement contract with Nike
- Guard: Pistorius said everything was 'fine'
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com