Kirilenko a max guy?
The talks between the Jazz and Andrei Kirilenko's representative Marc Fleisher on a new contract have gotten tough over the past week. Kirilenko has become increasingly frustrated that the two sides have been unable to reach a deal on a six-year extension.
Both sides agree it has begun to affect the 23-year-old All-Star in camp.
"I'm angry," Kirilenko said. "I just want to earn what I believe I'm worth. It bothers me, because I want to be very important player on this team. If not, it's OK. It won't affect me."
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Cavs ink Wiggins; can't trade him for 30 days
- Harden's 'cornerstones' belief miffs Parsons
- Lin joins Lakers, says 'Linsanity' part of past
- Bulls' original $33M Jordan contract on block
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- GameWear Utah Jazz Team NBA Bracelet