Kirilenko a max guy?
The talks between the Jazz and Andrei Kirilenko's representative Marc Fleisher on a new contract have gotten tough over the past week. Kirilenko has become increasingly frustrated that the two sides have been unable to reach a deal on a six-year extension.
Both sides agree it has begun to affect the 23-year-old All-Star in camp.
"I'm angry," Kirilenko said. "I just want to earn what I believe I'm worth. It bothers me, because I want to be very important player on this team. If not, it's OK. It won't affect me."
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Taylor apologizes, will not appeal NBA ban
- LeBron on start: 'I got to do a better job'
- Pelicans' Gordon (shoulder) out indefinitely
- Young returns to Wolves after mom's death
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Exploring 'Black Planet'
- David Shields, author of "Black Planet," talks about the film version.