Game 7 matchups, by the numbers
Sure, Peeler is averaging just 4.5 points per game in the playoffs, but a look inside the numbers suggests the veteran shooting guard has been key to getting the Kings to Game 7 against the Timberwolves.
With two conference semifinals heading to Game 7s this week, we pulled up the plus/minus and five-man-unit charts to better understand who is performing and who isn't.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- MJ's 'flu game' shoes shatter auction record
- Doc wins in return as Clippers top Celtics
- Knicks blow 23-point lead but pull out win
- Melo: Woodson 'can't worry about' status
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Woodson fires back" name="Hanging On">
- adidas Men's Sacramento Kings CLIMALITE Practice Black T-Shirt