Pistons have more fire power in reserves
Originally Published: March 29, 2006By John Hollinger | ESPN Insider
It's a basic tenet of life in the NBA that you need more than five or six good players to make it through the season because, at some point, somebody is going to get hurt. In an 82-game marathon, it's rare for a team to have its entire roster intact at any one point during the season, let alone for the entire campaign.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Judge rules for S. Sterling in sale of Clippers
- Sources: Clips star Griffin has back fracture
- Bulls' Rose: Confidence 'through the roof'
- Sources: Agents protesting NBPA head vote
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- The Highland Mint Detroit Pistons Gold Coin Etched Acrylic