Pistons have more fire power in reserves
Originally Published: March 29, 2006By John Hollinger | ESPN Insider
It's a basic tenet of life in the NBA that you need more than five or six good players to make it through the season because, at some point, somebody is going to get hurt. In an 82-game marathon, it's rare for a team to have its entire roster intact at any one point during the season, let alone for the entire campaign.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- LeBron, Durant early leaders in All-Star voting
- Lakers' Blake (elbow) out at least 6 weeks
- Knicks lose Felton (hamstring) for 2-3 weeks
- Sources: Raptors working on Lowry to Knicks
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fan Mats Detroit Pistons Court Runner