Petro fueling draft stock
TREVISO, Italy -- The Reebok Big Man camp officially ended on Tuesday. Pavel Podkolzine is heading to the United States, meaning all the talk of 7-foot-5 big men doing cross-overs can finally stop.
Thursday, it was on to the Reebok Eurocamp, where 50 of the best young players in Europe, regardless of size, began duking it out. Ironically, the buzz of the camp centered on three guys who all stood 7-feet or taller.
France's Johan Petro, Serbia's Mile Ilic and Lithuania's Martynas Andriuskevicus were the star attractions. All three are draft-eligible, and all have first-round potential. Croatia's Roko Leni Ukic and Marko Tomas were also the center of much attention.
Here's a breakdown of who scouts were watching on Friday.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Gasol, Griz overcome Spurs in 3OT thriller
- Sources: Celtics, Mavs talking Rondo trade
- Hawks send Cavaliers to 'embarrassing' loss
- Harden plays spoiler in overtime at Denver
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Starring Woes
- Former running mates LeBron James and Dwyane Wade shared in frustration Wednesday with their teams' plights.