Webber adds drama to Eastern Conference
Imagine coming down the stairs and finding the Atlantic division title wrapped under the tree in a box measuring 6-foot-10 and weighing 260 lbs. Those dimensions are precisely what Chris Webber will bring to the Philadelphia 76ers.
In a city still reeling from a fourth consecutive year of watching the Eagles come up short in their bid for a Super Bowl title, Iverson and the Sixers have been given newfound energy and an almost certainty that they will extend their season into May.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Sources: Bulls join Cavs in Love trade push
- Clips CEO: Doc wants out if Sterling stays
- Ex-Baylor star Austin: NBA offered job too
- Sterling sues NBA, wife, others for damages
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- The Highland Mint Philadelphia 76ers Wells Fargo Center Signature Stadium Photo