Webber adds drama to Eastern Conference
- Allen Iverson must feel like a kid on Christmas morning.
Imagine coming down the stairs and finding the Atlantic division title wrapped under the tree in a box measuring 6-foot-10 and weighing 260 lbs. Those dimensions are precisely what Chris Webber will bring to the Philadelphia 76ers.
In a city still reeling from a fourth consecutive year of watching the Eagles come up short in their bid for a Super Bowl title, Iverson and the Sixers have been given newfound energy and an almost certainty that they will extend their season into May.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Brooks: Durant could be scoring even more
- Harden scores 41, rallies Rockets for OT win
- Noah, Augustin lead Bulls over Heat in OT
- Meeks erupts for 42 as Lakers stun Thunder
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Little Earth Philadelphia 76ers Red Sheen Tote
- NBA Home
- Boston Celtics
- Brooklyn Nets
- New York Knicks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Toronto Raptors
- Chicago Bulls
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Detroit Pistons
- Indiana Pacers
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Atlanta Hawks
- Charlotte Bobcats
- Miami Heat
- Orlando Magic
- Washington Wizards
- Heat Index