Webber adds drama to Eastern Conference
Imagine coming down the stairs and finding the Atlantic division title wrapped under the tree in a box measuring 6-foot-10 and weighing 260 lbs. Those dimensions are precisely what Chris Webber will bring to the Philadelphia 76ers.
In a city still reeling from a fourth consecutive year of watching the Eagles come up short in their bid for a Super Bowl title, Iverson and the Sixers have been given newfound energy and an almost certainty that they will extend their season into May.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Kobe: Debut not really as 'bad as I thought'
- Kings get 'proven scorer' Gay from Raptors
- Report: Kidd used '13-letter word' on Frank
- Williams, Pierce hope to return vs. Celtics
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Philadelphia 76ers Official 2013 Draft Day Royal Adjustable Hat