Brawl disgraceful, disheartening, disturbing
I expect the Pacers to weather the brawl fallout and still make the playoffs.
Updated: November 24, 2004, 4:03 PM ETBy George Karl | ESPN Insider
It's as if a bomb went off, and it will take days and weeks to identify the damage that was done.
The impact is being felt beyond the game of basketball.
It's a commentary on how we deal with anger and frustration in our social structure.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Durant sprains ankle in career-best first half
- It's official: Celtics ship Rondo to Mavericks
- Curry rallies Warriors to win over Thunder
- Carmelo sits, has been advised to rest more
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- KD's Night Cut Short In Loss
- KD hurts ankle