Key to coaching lies in organization
The difficulty of the job starts in training camp. There seems to be a softness in camp, causing a disruption in the way teams prepare for the season. Players have always disliked training camp and the physical preparation of getting ready for the season, but it was needed.
Coaches seem to have conceded that camp won't be difficult physically, but instead a time to manage and try to get the team mentally ready. Very seldom can a coach successfully prepare a team for a season that way.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Report: Allen leaning toward joining Cavaliers
- Bulls' original $33M Jordan contract on block
- Felton pleads guilty in gun case, spared jail
- Shelly Sterling seeks appeal-proof ruling
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Women's Indiana Pacers Slouch Grey Adjustable Hat