How well will Shareef fit in?
The long PR nightmare for the Blazers finally has begun to subside, somewhat, and that should make several people within the organization happy. It was important for them to get the focus away from the off-court problems and back to the team's on-court performance. Of course, they have had extremely disappointing results there, as well. You can argue the on-court failures are equally, if not more, disappointing, especially when you look at the luxury tax Paul Allen had to pay out over the past couple of years.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Pacers shake early deficit to turn down Heat
- Kobe leads Lakers with 20, but Suns hold on
- Williams returns, powers Nets past Celtics
- Clippers sign veteran F Jackson to contract
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Fan Mats Portland Trail Blazers Court Runner