Who'll take Antawn's place?
The Warriors will improve on last season if they get more than dunks from Jason Richardson.
Updated: October 14, 2003, 3:41 PM ETBy Marc Stein | ESPN.com
- Editor's note: Here's a glimpse of the good -- and the bad -- that could happen to the 2003-04 Golden State Warriors.Best Case ScenarioJason Richardson must help fill the offensive void left by Antawn Jamison.
Three things need to happen for the Warriors to keep building on last season's 38-44 finish and join Houston and Portland in the battle for the No. 8 seed in the mighty West.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
We see that you are not an ESPN Insider. Upgrade today and gain access to our exclusive coverage.
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Source: 'Looks like' Phil will take Knicks' job
- Cavs' Bennett out 3 weeks with knee injury
- Injury won't sideline Warriors' Curry vs. Mavs
- Ellis recalls unhappy time as face of Warriors
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- NBA Home
- Boston Celtics
- Brooklyn Nets
- New York Knicks
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Toronto Raptors
- Chicago Bulls
- Cleveland Cavaliers
- Detroit Pistons
- Indiana Pacers
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Atlanta Hawks
- Charlotte Bobcats
- Miami Heat
- Orlando Magic
- Washington Wizards
- Heat Index
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com