Kobe's act wearing thin in LA?
Kobe Bryant might be one of the best players in the league, but he stinks as a GM. Is it time for the Lakers to kick him to the curb?
But given the Los Angeles Lakers' current problems, and the obstacles they face in fixing the team this summer, should owner Jerry Buss entertain a Kobe trade?
It's not as radical as it sounds. One year ago, everyone thought that Shaquille O'Neal, Tracy McGrady and Vince Carter were untradable. The truth is that everyone Kobe included is tradable if the situation is desperate enough.
But after the Lakers went through so much turmoil and change just to get Kobe re-signed last summer, should they pull the plug so quickly on the experiment? And, are there any Kobe trades out there that even make sense for the Lakers?
Depending on your point of view, the answer to both could be yes.
To continue reading this article you must be an Insider
MORE NBA HEADLINES
- Judge rules for S. Sterling in sale of Clippers
- NBPA elects 1st big league female union chief
- Sources: Clippers' Griffin has back fracture
- Griz remove interim tag from GM Wallace
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- adidas Men's Los Angeles Lakers Kobe Bryant #24 Purple Gametime T-Shirt